Gmail Sales Extension

bseither

I'm stuck with a Gmail tracking problem and hoping someone can help?

SOLVE

Hi! I'm Bert. I'm new to Hubspot and am stuck. I was sending emails out from my business gmail account and then I noticed in Hubspot it was logging the email, but not showing opens, clicks, etc. like it was last week. When I look at the HubSpot widget in gmail I see the tracking, but not in the CRM itself. There's also some code below my signature that looks messed up. I didn't put it there though. Does anyone have any ideas?

hubspot gmail screenshot.png

" src=" https://t.sidekickopen04.com/s3t/o/5/f18dQhb0S7n28cp8-HVRB9G359hl0VW7_jsyP5JR-jdW22J7zH2Q26DBN1DpQ08..." alt="" style="display:none!important" height="1" width="1">

Super stuck, so many thanks for even reading this!

With Gratitude,

Bert

1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @bseither  I recommend reinstalling the HubSpot Sales chrome extension. There is definitely something funky going on if it is showing the source code for the 1px image that is used for tracking.

You can also try toggling the "log" and "track" options to turn them on and off to see if it will remove the code.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
bseither

SOLVE

Hi Jennifer. Thanks for that! I tried that and it was still causing an issue. I think I fixed it though. I tried removing my signature and it worked fine (no code present). I then went back into settings and added back the signature and it's working as it is supposed to (for now at least)! Thank you so much for your help!

Bert

Jnix284

SOLVE

Hi @bseither I'm glad you were able to get it all working again!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @bseither  I recommend reinstalling the HubSpot Sales chrome extension. There is definitely something funky going on if it is showing the source code for the 1px image that is used for tracking.

You can also try toggling the "log" and "track" options to turn them on and off to see if it will remove the code.