Gmail Sales Extension

NickIFSEL

I don't want to see ALL emails sent from Users gmail

SOLVE

Hi everyone, 

My team have all connected HubSpot to their Gmail accounts and as a result, EVERY email that is sent through that account is being added to HubSpot. 

How do we disable this function, so that the email account is still connected (so users can email from the HubSpot contact page), but that users use the 'forward' and 'bcc' email addresses to add specific emails to contacts in HubSpot. 

For example: We don't need to save a record of all the back and forth between a user team mate and someone helping coordinate a venue for us... 

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NickIFSEL

Your team needs to learn to turn email logging on and off when sending emails to different contacts. I have to admit it's not perfect - quite easy to forget - but it should stop most unnecessary emails going into the CRM. 

This article describes how to set logging in gmail: How to log your email in the CRM using HubSpot Sales

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @NickIFSEL

Your team needs to learn to turn email logging on and off when sending emails to different contacts. I have to admit it's not perfect - quite easy to forget - but it should stop most unnecessary emails going into the CRM. 

This article describes how to set logging in gmail: How to log your email in the CRM using HubSpot Sales

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes