Gmail Sales Extension

Thorsonic
Teilnehmer/-in

I don't want this Hubspot display on the right side of my Gmail - How do I Remove?

lösung

Gmail Image.jpg

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

I don't want this Hubspot display on the right side of my Gmail - How do I Remove?

lösung

Hi @Thorsonic,

Can you please try signing out of the extension (by clicking on the sprocket to the right of the search bar), and then signing back in? That should move the "x" to the proper place so that you can open and close the sidebar as you would like.

Thanks,
Jenny

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Thorsonic
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

I had to remove a couple extensions and clear my cache twice, but it worked!  Thanks!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @Thorsonic,

Can you please try signing out of the extension (by clicking on the sprocket to the right of the search bar), and then signing back in? That should move the "x" to the proper place so that you can open and close the sidebar as you would like.

Thanks,
Jenny

Thorsonic
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

I had to remove a couple extensions and clear my cache twice, but it worked!  Thanks!