Gmail Sales Extension

Thorsonic
Participant

I don't want this Hubspot display on the right side of my Gmail - How do I Remove?

SOLVE

Gmail Image.jpg

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

I don't want this Hubspot display on the right side of my Gmail - How do I Remove?

SOLVE

Hi @Thorsonic,

Can you please try signing out of the extension (by clicking on the sprocket to the right of the search bar), and then signing back in? That should move the "x" to the proper place so that you can open and close the sidebar as you would like.

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

Thorsonic
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I had to remove a couple extensions and clear my cache twice, but it worked!  Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Thorsonic,

Can you please try signing out of the extension (by clicking on the sprocket to the right of the search bar), and then signing back in? That should move the "x" to the proper place so that you can open and close the sidebar as you would like.

Thanks,
Jenny

Thorsonic
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I had to remove a couple extensions and clear my cache twice, but it worked!  Thanks!