Gmail Sales Extension

SamanMIH

I can't change my email password

Hi, I have an issue with changing my password. I use 'Sign in with Google' to log into Hubspot and then it tells me which gmail I account I would like to use to log in. I use my company's gmail which is saman@mihdigitalvision.com When I go in to change my password it asks me to put in my current password and the password I want to change it too. I use my gmail account password for saman@mihdigitalvision but it says it can't recognise it.

I then requested a new password either whilst logged into the my account or when you go to your homepage. It said it will send a new password to email account saman@mihdigitalvision.com. - it adds another dot like this. = . after my email.

I flagged this to your chatbot help desk and he tried to see if the email email bounced back. He said he can't help me anymore as this is a "technical issue" so I need to write this explanation in the community forum.

Please can someone help ASAP, I need to get my developer to log into my hubspot and add some plug ins to my website and I can't 1) Change my password 2) Have him log in anyother way.

Please reach out to me here or on saman@mihdigitalvision.com

Many thanks

Saman Tabatabai

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can't change my email password

Hi @SamanMIH,

I was able to put through a request to have your email address unbounced, so you should be able to reset the password now. 

If you want to disconnect the password from the google log in, I would recommend clicking "forgot password" from the login screen, entering your email, which will prompt an email to be sent to you so that you can change your password.

Please let us know if you get stuck.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes