Gmail Sales Extension

LDretzolis
Participant

Hyperlink in email redirects towards a warning page

Résolue

Hello, 

I'm having an issue when sending an email from a Hubspot email template : the recipients of the email land on this page after they click on my hyperlink : 

LDretzolis_0-1664811018483.png

The email I use is not a marketing email, it is a template email. Furthermore, the hyperlink I use in my email is an Airtable link, which redirects the recipient towards a Airtable form. 

I only send those emails to registered Hubspot contacts. 

Sometimes, these emails even end up in the spam folder of the contacts. 

Could you help me fix this problem ? 

Thanks in advance

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Jnix284
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite

Résolue

Hi @LDretzolis Here is the help article about link tracking and redirects in HubSpot emails, if you send the email with tracking turned off, you can stop the link from being modified.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
LDretzolis
Participant

Résolue

Hey Jennifer, thanks for your answer. 

I do have the raw Airtable link : 

LDretzolis_0-1664900155695.png

When sending the email, I insert this link in the email body. What surprises me is that Hubspot changes the URL that i provide. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? 

0 Votes
Jnix284
Solution

Résolue

Hi @LDretzolis Here is the help article about link tracking and redirects in HubSpot emails, if you send the email with tracking turned off, you can stop the link from being modified.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jnix284

Résolue

@LDretzolis Happy to explain what is happening here.

Because you are using a trackable link via a HubSpot email, the link has additional code that your typical link would not have if you sent outside of HubSpot - that's why it looks the way it does.

The issue with the warning is from the browser, not HubSpot, and is letting the user know that the original link they clicked is being redirected somewhere else.

Do you have a direct link to the Airtable form that you can use in the email, rather than a link that redirects them to the form?