Jan 17, 2017 2:34 PM
Hubspot Sales seems not connected in my gmail inbox.
Altough I see the hub icon and it shows my profile, under the label "This inbox is connected to" I see "no portal ID avaiable".
Furthermore, "check connection" won't work.
I already checked Chrome settings and gmail integrations, and they seem fine.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Jan 17, 2017 5:48 PM
Hi @MassimoCiotta, thanks for reaching out!
In these situations, we usually recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the extension:
- Instructions to uninstall: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/how-do-i-uninstall-hubspot-sales
- Instructions to reinstall: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/how-to-install-hubspot-sales
Once you've reinstalled, log back into your extension and let me know if you still see the same issue. If yes, please take a screenshot and post it here, and I will look into it further!
Jan 18, 2017 2:57 AM
thank you for your help.
I also tried, after submitting the post, to disinstall / reinstall the extension.
Unfortunately it won't accept my Hubspot credentials, the same that I use to successfully sign in the CRM.
I asked several times for a password reset, but the email never arrived.
Jan 18, 2017 10:25 AM
Hi @MassimoCiotta, indeed this is strange. I think there might be two issues at play here:
1. You have 2 different HubSpot accounts/HUBIDs. You can access all of the accounts associated with your email address by heading to your Accounts dashboard, instructions here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/account/how-should-i-use-the-accounts-dashboard. There, make sure you know which is your "primary" HUBID, and cross-check it against the HUBID that appears in your Gmail extension once you're able to login.
2. You weren't able to reset your password because your email address was bounced. I unbounced it, so now you should be able to reset your password, and then sign into the extension.
Let me know about your progress after looking into the above two points! At the minimum, you should be able to sign into the Gmail extension 🙂
Aug 27, 2017 7:24 PM
I'm having multiple issues.
1. Gmail is no longer connecting to Hubspot. I've uninstalled extension, cleared cache, and reinstalled extension. No luck. The dialog box says the request was completed, but this error message pops up: "Sorry. To change these permissions, you must be an authorized user."
2. I'm trying to create another SuperAdmin and its saying: Sorry, To change these permissions, you must be an authorized user. In trying to solve the problem in #1, I added a new account user (as perscribed by a trouble shoot site), made the new account a SuperAdmin (which was successful), and made the old account access to all. Now I can't make the original email account (user) a SuperAdmin again.