Gmail Sales Extension

darren1
Participant

Hubspot Gmail Integration - Spaces being replaced with plus signs

SOLVE

Today, I setup Hubspot and enabled the CRM integration. Soon after, I noticed that all spaces in my messages were being replaced with '+' symbols (see attachment). I sent some test messages to other email addresses to confirm that people were received these.

When I disabled the integration, everything worked normally. When I enabled it again, I started to see the plus symbols again... Any ideas?

Capture.PNG

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @darren1

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, I would recommend beginning by removing the extension and redownloading it. 

If this does not resolve the issue, can you reproduce this issue in an incognito window? 

If these steps do not resolve the issue, any additional screenshots you can send along would be great! 

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @darren1

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, I would recommend beginning by removing the extension and redownloading it. 

If this does not resolve the issue, can you reproduce this issue in an incognito window? 

If these steps do not resolve the issue, any additional screenshots you can send along would be great! 

Thank you,
Jenny

darren1
Participant

SOLVE

When I previously reinstalled, I experienced the same behavior, but, today, I successfully reinstalled with no observed issues. Thanks for your response.

0 Upvotes