Gmail Sales Extension

Trumeter
Contributor | Elite Partner

HubSpot Sales Pro tool linked to another employee

SOLVE

Hi, I have a Sales Pro subscription and in the sales group.  My HubSpot sales plug-in is linked to another one of our employees (non-sales), and won't reset to me.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it automatically resets to the other employee. I'm not getting notifications or the sidebar at all.  Help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Trumeter
Solution

SOLVE

Hey there jsowyrda,

I did indeed check that and it was me... but found a link on HubSpot article to reboot the chrome extension and that fixed it.  As we service multiple HubSpot clients, I sometimes go into their portals using one of our services team's access ID, and that makes sense on how the extension gets confused on who I am at times. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Trumeter,

Is the issue that your HubSpot Sales Extension is connecting to a different user’s email inbox? If so, I would recommend confirming which email address is connected in your portal. You can find this information by following this article. If your email address is showing there, and is the same email address as your inbox, do you mind giving a bit more information around what email inbox you are using (Gmail or Outlook) and if there is a specific version. Any screenshots of where you are seeing the other user's information you can send as well would be great.

Thank you

0 Upvotes
Trumeter
Solution

SOLVE

Hey there jsowyrda,

I did indeed check that and it was me... but found a link on HubSpot article to reboot the chrome extension and that fixed it.  As we service multiple HubSpot clients, I sometimes go into their portals using one of our services team's access ID, and that makes sense on how the extension gets confused on who I am at times. 

0 Upvotes