Gmail Sales Extension

Arran
Colaborador

How to use transactional email from Gmail?

resolver

We just enabled the 'transactional email' feature.

Is it possible to use the transactional email option directly composing a gmail email? Or do you always have to go to the route of Hubspot App > Marketing > Email?

What about when someone replies to that transactional email. If I continue the thread via responding through Gamil, will the thread still be transactional and response sent over the transactional email IP?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hello @Arran,

Transactional emails cannot be composed from Gmail. The HubSpot extension for Gmail is for sales only (a personal connected inbox). You need to compose transactional emails in the HubSpot email tool.

If you want to send any transactional emails with an external system, you'd have to save the send for API, here's more info on the single send API or the SMTP API.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hello @Arran,

Transactional emails cannot be composed from Gmail. The HubSpot extension for Gmail is for sales only (a personal connected inbox). You need to compose transactional emails in the HubSpot email tool.

If you want to send any transactional emails with an external system, you'd have to save the send for API, here's more info on the single send API or the SMTP API.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.