Gmail Sales Extension

SynergyErotic
Participant

How to stop scheduled emails

SOLVE

I found a similar question posted here but the answer wasn't really an answer; it never told the user how to stop the scheduled emails.

Yes, I am now aware I used the "schedule" tool incorrectly, I should have been using the "task" area, but I desperately need to know how to locate and stop all the scheduled items I've added during the past week.

Need help quickly, please,

Bob

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hello,

You can create a filter for that to see what was added. When you are viewing all contacts, choose the filter for Last Meeting Booked and then enter the desired timeframe.

It's also pretty easy to delete and reupload contacts, but what that does to scheduled events in the backend database, I am not sure. I wouldn't be able to say whether or not they would continue to get emails.

Happy to help!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Josh

SOLVE

Hello,

If I am understanding your issue correctly, you will have to do this on a case by case basis from the contact record. 

Here is a screenshot of what you would have to do (again, if I am understanding the issue).

Delete-Scheduled-Events-.PNG

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

SynergyErotic
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Josh,

Yes, you understood correctly, and if I have to go back and delete them individually I'll do so, but I was also hoping there was a "recent" or "last" activity filter I could use to locate those errant messages before they are sent; I don't want to miss any and have them be sent.  I uploaded all my contacts from Outlook on 6/12 and would like to find only those I had some type of activity with since that date.  Any hints?

As an alternative, and since I'm just starting with Hubspot, would it be a viable option to delete all my uploaded contacts and simply upload them again?  My hope/desire would be the elimination of any/all upcoming scheduled events.

Thanks for the help!

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hello,

You can create a filter for that to see what was added. When you are viewing all contacts, choose the filter for Last Meeting Booked and then enter the desired timeframe.

It's also pretty easy to delete and reupload contacts, but what that does to scheduled events in the backend database, I am not sure. I wouldn't be able to say whether or not they would continue to get emails.

Happy to help!

Josh Curcio