Gmail Sales Extension

ThomasKujawa
投稿者

How to send emails later (hubspot sales)

解決

How can I send emails from hubspot sales to contacts later ?

I can't find a button to do that.

2017-01-08_16-51-55.png

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
BrettLanguirand
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @ThomasKujawa,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question!

The "Send Later" button is only available when sending an email from Gmail while using the Hubspot Sales Google Chrome extension.  

send later.png

A workaround that would allow you to send an email later from within the CRM would be to create a sequence, and then enroll a contact in the sequence at a certain time.  It's definitely not an ideal workaround, but it will technically alow you to send an email at a later time.

I hope this helps.

Brett

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
aarongarcia1
参加者

解決

I'm facing the same challenge. Many of my clients are in different time zones and, while I'm aware that this is possible with the Gmail client, and is also possible with the outlook desktop and webmail clients, but oddly is not available through the outlook HubSpot client.

I guess I could schedule a one-email sequence but that is clunky.

I would really like the ability to send later using the HubSpot interface and an integrated outlook account. If I can do it directly in the Outlook desktop client, why can't I do the same in Hubspot?

0 いいね!
BrettLanguirand
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @ThomasKujawa,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question!

The "Send Later" button is only available when sending an email from Gmail while using the Hubspot Sales Google Chrome extension.  

send later.png

A workaround that would allow you to send an email later from within the CRM would be to create a sequence, and then enroll a contact in the sequence at a certain time.  It's definitely not an ideal workaround, but it will technically alow you to send an email at a later time.

I hope this helps.

Brett