Gmail Sales Extension

TFLadmin1
Mitglied

How to only forward alias email address to inbox without removing gmail extension?

I added the gmail sales extension to my email and I love it. However I do work under one email address and two alias emails. I only want emails under one alias to be forwarded to my HubSpot inbox. Is there a way to turn off the forwarding for the other email addresses without removing the gmail sales extension?

Note: The only thing I can think of is to remove the gmail sales extension, and forward the alias email to the HubSpot inbox in gmail settings. But then I lose the tracking capability needed with the sales extension. 

Help! 

2 Antworten
RudyS1
Teilnehmer/-in

How to only forward alias email address to inbox without removing gmail extension?

I am also curious to learn how to do this, as currently too many irrelevant email addresses are being added to Hubspot CRM. 

Gr Rudy

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hello @TFLadmin1, thank you for providing all this information! I would like to add our top experts to share ideas on this matter @DarianVretenar @Ben_M @Phil_Vallender any recommendations to @TFLadmin1?

Thank yo,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !