Gmail Sales Extension

Tim
Mitglied

How to import history emails from gmail?

lösung

Hi,

Is it possible to import my Gmail email history in Hubspot?

2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
BrettLanguirand
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hello @Tim,

It isn't possible to retroactively import emails from Gmail into the Hubspot CRM.  One workaround is to manually log the email.  To do this, go to a contact record, click "Log Activity", change "Log a Call" to "Log an Email", change the date and time to when it was sent, and then copy and paste the email.  I know this workaround isn't feasible for a large number of emails, but it might work for you if there is a reasonable number.  

I hope this helps!

Brett

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
Valleriia
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung
51 Antworten
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @RenatO2 and @Creadigity,

No updates yet, I was able to find this post in the HubSpot Community Ideas forum. Upvoting here will alert our Product Team to the popularity of this request. Doing so will also auto-notify you if/when this functionality becomes available within HubSpot. You may read more about how that review process works here

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

ScotTrumeter
Teilnehmer/-in | Elite Partner

lösung

Thanks Pam.

Our team used to have a solution for this (Gmail-->HubSpot), however, Google APIs became too difficult to maintain connection/very costly to pay Google for this leverage.

The only other option for bulk historical emails to convert to HubSpot, is from your source CRM, so long as they are hosted there. 

Top CRMs that host the emails through integration are Salesforce, Pipedrive, MS Dynamics, Capsule, Insightly, InfusionSoft.

Top CRMs that don't are Copper and Zoho.

You can find a migration partner in HubSpot's ecosystem to assist in extracting from these CRMs or if you can get them exported into files, they can be imported and associated with the corresponding Contacts, Companies and Deals.

Hope this helps some and know it won't be the answer for all, but is a solution that's available.

0 Upvotes
Fossy
Mitglied

lösung

Do you have this solution working yet Scot?

0 Upvotes
Tdmc
Mitglied

lösung

Is this solution available yet?

0 Upvotes
ScotTrumeter

lösung

@Tdmc  @Fossy The solution is built and we have run several tests and happy with the results.  You can read about it here:  http://help.migratemycrm.com/getting-started/how-do-i-connect-to-gmail.  If you'd like to do an import, please contact me at scot@trujay.com and would be happy to discuss with you.

0 Upvotes
t_stania
Mitglied

lösung

Hi,

I think there is a use case you're missing. We receive emails as leads. We may converse with them a few times before adding them into hubspot as a contact. 

We had SalesforceIQ before, and as soon as you added a contact's email address, it would sync all emails that were previously sent into SalesforceIQ, and then this contact can be shared.

With Hubspot, we also have to remember to turn on email tracking for some emails that we want to keep sync of. But for other emails, we don't want the email tracking on

agiletestware
Mitglied

lösung
I have the same ask. I am currently using freshsales.io as my CRM. Now that our company is growing, we want to get into marketing automation. Freshsales.io doesn't have any marketing automation. I likes Hubspot and Hubspot sales. However, Hubspot's gmail integration is pretty basic. People using google apps have tons of contact and this email historical emails with Google. A decent CRM+Gmail integration needs to be able show a contact and his email history. Freshsales is able to link emails to contacts/leads and this context is extremely valuable. Any chance this feature can be implemented. We would gladly switch our 15 users from freshsales to Hubspot Sales. Thanks Ali
jalagrange
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Support important feature for those of us who are evaluating migrating. Is this in the pipeline and is there an estimate?

mattswitzer
Mitglied

lösung
Any info on timeline? This would really help with migration.
ScotTrumeter

lösung

Hey @mattswitzer.  Check in with me at scot@trujay.com in about one-two weeks and we should have a solution finished.  Our dev team has started building import solution directly for historical emails from gmail into HubSpot.  

0 Upvotes