Gmail Sales Extension

webidextrous
Participant

How to filter emails to specific subject lines?

I added the Gmail integration but feel overwhelmed by seeing all emails in Hubspot. I'd really like to filter it so that only emails with certain subject lines generated by forms on my website will show up in my Hubspot inbox as potential prospects. Otherwise, I see a bunch of irrelevant emails (newsletters, etc.) that aren't really leads. Is there a way to do that?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

How to filter emails to specific subject lines?

Hi @webidextrous 

Thank you for reaching out!

I understand that you have connected your personal inbox as a team email/in the conversations inbox in HubSpot. The conversations inbox is more meant for a team email, that is a shared email address that multiple users have access to and use to communicate with customers. 

For your use case, maybe connecting your email as a personal email. That way, all your inbound emails won't be logged automatically in HubSpot/getting in the conversations inbox. However, you can install the HubSpot Sales for Gmail and use this to log and track emails you're interested in.

You can find more information on both email connections in HubSpot here

If you want to keep your personal email in the conversations inbox, the only thing I could think of would be to organize conversations into custom views in the inbox but that requires a Pro subscription. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !