Gmail Sales Extension

EricMontreal

How to best use my 200 free tracks?

SOLVE

I am a user of theHubspot free tracking service. I know that I am limited to 200 tracked messages. Using the free service, is there any way that I can specify which emails that I would like to track? If so, how? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @EricMontreal  If using the CRM with the Gmail or Outlook extension, you can apply tracking on an individual basis by ticking the Track box within the message. If sending directly from the CRM, all messages will be tracked.  

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
EricMontreal

SOLVE

@EricMontreal wrote:

I am a user of theHubspot free tracking service. I know that I am limited to 200 tracked messages. Using the free service, is there any way that I can specify which emails that I would like to track? If so, how? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Ed....That was REALLY helpful! And most appreciated. Eric

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @EricMontreal  If using the CRM with the Gmail or Outlook extension, you can apply tracking on an individual basis by ticking the Track box within the message. If sending directly from the CRM, all messages will be tracked.  

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes