Gmail Sales Extension

NicoleO1

How to Track untracked emails

SOLVE

I was not logged into Hubspot at the time of sending an email from gmail. I have now logged the emails after logging back into hubspot but I get the notification "chose to log this email but not track it." 

Is there a way for me to track this email as well? If so how do I do it?  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NicoleO1,

Sales email tracking is implemented at the time of sending an email and cannot be added later. This is explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/understand-hubspot-sales-email-open-and-click-tracking

You can always log an email retroactively but you cannot track it retroactively. HubSpot cannot access a sent email in the inbox of a recipient and retroactively add the tracking pixel.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NicoleO1,

Sales email tracking is implemented at the time of sending an email and cannot be added later. This is explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/understand-hubspot-sales-email-open-and-click-tracking

You can always log an email retroactively but you cannot track it retroactively. HubSpot cannot access a sent email in the inbox of a recipient and retroactively add the tracking pixel.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes