Gmail Sales Extension

Dallas5
Miembro

How do I connect one but not both of my connected emails through gmail to Hubspot?

resolver

How do I connect one but not all of emails in gmail? I linked my business email with my personal gmail and I am trying to connect my business email with hubspot, but not my personal gmail. 

1 Soluciones aceptada
Dallas5
Solución
Miembro

How do I connect one but not both of my connected emails through gmail to Hubspot?

resolver

There may be a better way to do this, but I connected hubspot through gmail and then found two check boxes when composing an email. One checkbox has the Hubspot symbol on the bottom next to the trash bin, when hovered over says "Track hubspot sales." The other checkbox is on the top of the new email titled "Log in CRM."

Checking both of those boxes BCCs your hubspot ID and will track the sent email to your hubspot account and adds the email address to your contact list. Unfortunately the sent tracked emails appear as a thread in gmail, as they are all BCCed with your hubspot ID. 

Hope that helps!

If anyone has any better method please let me know. 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
Participante

resolver

I'm having exactly the same issue... any updates? 

0 Me gusta
Dallas5
Solución
Miembro

resolver

There may be a better way to do this, but I connected hubspot through gmail and then found two check boxes when composing an email. One checkbox has the Hubspot symbol on the bottom next to the trash bin, when hovered over says "Track hubspot sales." The other checkbox is on the top of the new email titled "Log in CRM."

Checking both of those boxes BCCs your hubspot ID and will track the sent email to your hubspot account and adds the email address to your contact list. Unfortunately the sent tracked emails appear as a thread in gmail, as they are all BCCed with your hubspot ID. 

Hope that helps!

If anyone has any better method please let me know. 

0 Me gusta