Gmail Sales Extension

tommorsebrown
Participant

How can I send email from a forwarded email address?

SOLVE

Hub ID: 3885104

This shows that tom@morsebrowncreative.com is not syncedThis shows that tom@morsebrowncreative.com is not syncedHi, I've forwarded my business email address tom@morsebrowncreative.com to a gmail account which is linked to Hubspot but I'd like email to look like it's sent from tom@morsebrowncreative.com to my clients. Hubspot is asking me to sync the tom@morsebrowncreative.com email address but there's nothing to sync - it's being forwarded to Gmail which is already synced. Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryce
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

@tommorsebrown wrote:

thanks @edjusten I actually decided to use tom@morsebrowncreative.com as my main email address rather than gmail. Works better that way 🙂

Is it only possible to track all emails sent and received in Hubspot if you subscribe to Marketing or Sales and not the Free Hubspot?

Hi Tom

All emails are tracked with Hubspot Free. The only limitation is the notification feed is limited to 200 per month which, for me, runs out really quickly. You do continue to get notifications on your phone via the app even after the limit has been reached and (most importantly) you can see if an email has been opened in the contact's timeline.

So I don't use the feed - it's a minor inconvenience that I can't use it after a few days into the month.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @tommorsebrown Welcome to the community! I think you can do this by adding tom@morsebrowncreative.com as an alias. Find out how to add alias email addresses to the CRM here.

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
tommorsebrown
Participant

SOLVE

thanks @edjusten I actually decided to use tom@morsebrowncreative.com as my main email address rather than gmail. Works better that way 🙂

Is it only possible to track all emails sent and received in Hubspot if you subscribe to Marketing or Sales and not the Free Hubspot?

0 Upvotes
Bryce
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

@tommorsebrown wrote:

Hi Tom

All emails are tracked with Hubspot Free. The only limitation is the notification feed is limited to 200 per month which, for me, runs out really quickly. You do continue to get notifications on your phone via the app even after the limit has been reached and (most importantly) you can see if an email has been opened in the contact's timeline.

So I don't use the feed - it's a minor inconvenience that I can't use it after a few days into the month.