Gmail Sales Extension

kvmvsh

How can I check if a contact is existing before sending an email on Gmail?

SOLVE

Gmail is my email provider connected to Hubspot. Is there a way to check if a single contact or multiple contacts are already existing contacts in my CRM database before sending the emails out?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @kvmvsh,

I'd recommend using the HubSpot Sales extension for Google Chrome. With a few clicks, you'll see which information you have in your CRM for a given recipient. Below is a screenshot of my Gmail, drafting an email to myself, with the HubSpot Sales sidebar on the right.

extension.png

You can learn more about the extension here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/get-started-with-the-hubspot-sales-chrome-extension

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @kvmvsh,

Searching manually for these contacts within the HubSpot CRM (under Contacts > Contacts) will be your best option, even for multiple contacts.

For very large numbers of contacts, you could import all email addresses into HubSpot and then export all of them, including their Create date, to see which ones were new in a spreadsheet.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @kvmvsh,

Searching manually for these contacts within the HubSpot CRM (under Contacts > Contacts) will be your best option, even for multiple contacts.

For very large numbers of contacts, you could import all email addresses into HubSpot and then export all of them, including their Create date, to see which ones were new in a spreadsheet.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @kvmvsh,

I'd recommend using the HubSpot Sales extension for Google Chrome. With a few clicks, you'll see which information you have in your CRM for a given recipient. Below is a screenshot of my Gmail, drafting an email to myself, with the HubSpot Sales sidebar on the right.

extension.png

You can learn more about the extension here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/get-started-with-the-hubspot-sales-chrome-extension

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

kvmvsh

SOLVE

Thanks so much for the response! Do you know if there's any way to do this in mass? If I'm trying to send an email to multiple contacts at once, how I would go about verifying which ones are new or exisitng contacts? Thanks again for the help!

0 Upvotes