Having constant Gmail integration issues

Austin9

Hi, I seem to be having continious Gmail integration issues with the HubSpot sales app. It doesn't appear in the 'Compose' window inside Gmail and I have tried all the troubleshooting advice HubSpot provides. I have fixed it numerous times but they seem to be temporary fixes. Can someone help me fix this issue permanently?

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
kathyjah
Participant

Yup, having the same issues here too.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @kathyjah and @Austin9

Are you still experiencing issues? There were known issues with the extension earlier this week but the issues have been marked as resolved. 

If you are still epxeriencing issues can you please provide as much information as possible regarding where you are seeing the issue so that I can investigate this further. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
kathyjah
Participant

integration still not working from gmail. its super frustrating.

nohubspot.PNG

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @kathyjah

Can you show where the disconnect is happening (is the HubSpot extension greyed out?)? Additionally have you tried clearing your cache and loading the content in an incognito window? 

0 Upvotes
Austin9

Hi @jennysowyrda thank you for following up. The problem seems to be fixed now, but I am getting emails from HubSpot that my emails I had scheduled to send later were not sent and there was an error. I will screenshot future error messages and share on here.

Happy Holidays!

0 Upvotes
dannycox
Participant | Partner

I am in the same boat. 

Every time I click in the Body to type my email, everything in the body disappears. 

If I minimize the compose window and re-expand, the text I typed is there briefly, but I'm unable to see it as soon as I click into the body. 

I have cleared my browser data, deactivated the integration, uninstalled the extension, re-installed the extension - still the same consistent issue. 

After clicking into the bodyAfter clicking into the bodyFirst click composeFirst click compose

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @dannycox ,

Would it be possible to send along a video of what you're experiencing? 

Thank you, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes