Gmail Sales Extension

Humber
Participant

HELP! Gmail sends "This page has been blocked by an extension" while attempting to use templates

SOLVE

Hello everyone, I'm not certain why... but recently I've started having problems when attempt to use the HubSpot templates while in Gmail.

I have done the following but still can't find why this error persists:

1) I'm using Edge web Browser.

2) I've removed the Ad-Block extension.

3) I've deleted cache and cookies.

4) I've lowered the browser security features to "Low".

5) HubSpot Extension version is 2.9.0.5976 (supposedly the latest and greatest).

6) I've done the chrome://restart

7)  email is correctly linked to HubSpot

Below the screens I'm referring to:

I want to select the applicable template by clicking on "Templates"

Humber_1-1641421003884.png

This is the error I get...

Humber_0-1641420709390.png

I really hope you can advise how to fix it.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

HELP! Gmail sends "This page has been blocked by an extension" while attempting to use templates

SOLVE

Hi @Humber,

Just to confirm, you're using Chrome or Edge? It sound like Chrome.

I'd would approach this by disabling all extensions, not just ad block. Another one of them could cause the block. Click the three dots near the top right corner of the Chrome window, select More tools > Extensions. Disable each extension, one by one, restarting Chrome between each one. This will temporarily isolate the extension which causes the error.

Could you also confirm you've updated your browser to the latest version?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Humber
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you! It worked by disabling all extensions.

I'm using Microsoft Edge and after disabling all extensions the templates started to work!

Now I'll enable extensions one by one and try to find the conflicting one... but that is admin work for another time.

Thanks again!

H.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Humber,

Just to confirm, you're using Chrome or Edge? It sound like Chrome.

I'd would approach this by disabling all extensions, not just ad block. Another one of them could cause the block. Click the three dots near the top right corner of the Chrome window, select More tools > Extensions. Disable each extension, one by one, restarting Chrome between each one. This will temporarily isolate the extension which causes the error.

Could you also confirm you've updated your browser to the latest version?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Humber
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you! It worked by disabling all extensions.

I'm using Microsoft Edge and after disabling all extensions the templates started to work!

Now I'll enable extensions one by one and try to find the conflicting one... but that is admin work for another time.

Thanks again!

H.

0 Upvotes
Humber
Participant

SOLVE

0 Upvotes