Gmail Sales Extension

aEU

Google calendar not connected to Meetings

Hello, I have an issue with connecting my google calendar.

When I connect it through Integrations/connected app all works fine. But when I try to connect it through Sales/meetings it reports an error (which doesn't happen if I connect another Google account). 

Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 11.46.15.png

Maybe it is relevant to say that we do not have a Gmail adress linked to this Google account, even though we do have a Google Calendar. When we connect the Google Calendar app to HubSpot (through Integrations), in fact, it works fine.

I tried to look for other threads here, but no solutions worked so far. 

Any lead?

Thanks

4 Replies 4
aEU

Hello Sharon,

None of them, it is another client.
But we do have a Google account associated to that email address (we use it for Youtube) that has indeed a google calendar we can use. In fact, when we connect through Integrations, it works. 

Snapped
Participant

I am having the same issue. My email is with another provider but I created a Google account using the email at my domain. When I try to connect my Google Account it does not connect and I also get the same error

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Snapped 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I'm unsure if you're saying you created another email that is google hosted, or if you created a google account that is hosted by another provider? 

If this is hosted by another provider, you won't be able to connect it. However, you can use the calendar sync integration

If this is indeed hosted by Google, would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps, as well as trying with another browser and with an incognito window? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @aEU 

Welcome to the Community!

What email client is your inbox currently running off of? Is it Gsuite based, or Office 365 based as examples?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes