Gmail Sales Extension

SCullen0

Gmail warning me of phishing when I send emails with tracking enabled

Hi,

I've been using the Gmail extension for 1-1 emails for about a year now. As of this morning when I try to send any emails Gmail warns me of potential phishing:

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on t.sidekickopen08-eu1.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers or credit cards).

Disabling the extension fixes it but obviously I lose all functionality. Is this problem widespread? 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SCullen0@AEDK and @NicAlpi,

Thanks for reaching out!

This is a temporary issue that's currently being addressed by the team. 

You can receive updates on the status of this issue by clicking subscribe on the status page here. 

Hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
AEDK
Participant

We're having the same issue. It's not only a Gmail / extension problem: Our email sequences fail as well because outgoing emails are bouncing. We had to pause all ongoing sequences.

Seems that t.sidekickopen08-eu1.com has been red flagged as a phising domain, which is a major issue, as no emails can be sent / recieved when tracking is enabled.

0 Upvotes
NicAlpi

We have the same issue here.

Found out this morning, when trying to send an email from gmail to a customer.

We also had some potential phishing alerts over night from Google.

Think it's related to this https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?url=t.sidekickopen08-eu1.com

0 Upvotes