Gmail Sales Extension

Wine
Participant

Gmail wants to connect to old and deleted Hubspot account

SOLVE

Dear reader,

I'm the account administrator for our free hubspot CRM. The other user once had two accounts. One was connected to the company, the other was not. I've deleted the unconnected one. However when this user wants to add a connection from Gmail in hubspot it still wants to connect to the old and deleted account.

I have removed and reinstalled the Hubspot plug-in on the user's PC

I have removed and reinvited this user from the company

And ofcourse serveral reboots 🙂

I have no clue how to solve this and would love to gt some advice.

Thanx,

Wine

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @Wine, thanks for reaching out to the community! It sounds like your other user is probably connected to the wrong portal in their settings, you can switch which portal the Sales tools are connected to by following the documentation in our knowledgebase. You'll find this options under Settings on the top right under your avatar. I've attached a screenshot for reference as well. 

HubSpot___Settings_and_Slack_-_HubSpot.png

Once that has been adjusted and saved, have that user follow this link: app.getsidekick.com/restart

That should get you sorted. Let me know if this doesn't resolve the issue! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @Wine, thanks for reaching out to the community! It sounds like your other user is probably connected to the wrong portal in their settings, you can switch which portal the Sales tools are connected to by following the documentation in our knowledgebase. You'll find this options under Settings on the top right under your avatar. I've attached a screenshot for reference as well. 

HubSpot___Settings_and_Slack_-_HubSpot.png

Once that has been adjusted and saved, have that user follow this link: app.getsidekick.com/restart

That should get you sorted. Let me know if this doesn't resolve the issue! 

Wine
Participant

SOLVE

Thanx!

That was the solution indeed.

It was following this link: app.getsidekick.com/restart that did the trick.