Gmail not logging into hubspot sales CRM

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am a new user. I have installed Gmail and followed the steps to sync up Gmail to CRM. Even after reinstalling, my emails are not logged, despite clicking log email checkbox.

The only way to solve it is to manually bcc as follows: --> copy paste "ourcompany hub id here"@bcc.hubspot.com and it works. But it is taxing to have to do this all the time. 

I tried hubspot support but unfortunately I've been told I cannot get tech support as a free hub user. The sales guy would not be able to get technical hence, only keen on upgrading my 'freemium'. Coming from a sales guy myself, this chicken-egg game is not right, by principle. A free service should be complete, else not have this functionality. It's not good for the customer journey, coming from a professional company. 

Would appreciate any help, and thanks so much 🙂

31 Replies 31
New Contributor

Here are my screen shots. I hope you can help me figure this out. Thanks!Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 3.43.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-26 at 3.43.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-26 at 3.44.15 PM.png

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @ShiraS

Can you please send along what email this is a response to? If the original email wasn't logged to the CRM, then the response won't be either. 

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes