Gmail Sales Extension

hasella

Gmail labels are very slow with the hubspot extension on Chrome browser

In recent months, I noticed that assigning labels or moving an email in gmail is super slow where I wait for multiple seconds before I receive the gmail dialog to assign a label. After trying many things (including clearing the cache and cookies, etc.) and reading a few messages, it was clear that this is cause by the hubspot extension. When I disabled the hubspot extension, the speed of assigning labels and moving messages goes back to normal and as expected. So, clearly, it is due to the hubspot extension. 

I use a MacBook Pro, latest version of Chrome. The problem doesn't exist on Safari (with no hubspot extension) and on Chrome in incognito mode.

Any thoughts how to address this issue?

Thanks in advance for you help.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gmail labels are very slow with the hubspot extension on Chrome browser

Hi @hasella 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Could you try and clear your cache and cookies following those steps and see if it helps, as well as checking if you have the latest version of the extension by following those steps

If it doesn't change anything, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about each matter you mentioned here.

Thank you

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !