Gmail Sales Extension

FlavorWikiLead

Gmail file limits

SOLVE

Hi.  I am using HS Free.  We are using Gmail and I wondering if we were to use HS to send and recieve all mails (and attachments) will I run into some sort of file size limit?  We have only a few hundred active leads at one time so its not an incredible volume, but the files can be large.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Gmail file limits

SOLVE

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDid my post help answer your query?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Gmail file limits

Short A: Gmail file limits are controlled by Gmail, not HubSpot.

Longer A:

It shoud be noted here that HubSpot doesn't actually send email itself, but, more accurately, triggers sending of email from your Gmail account (in the case of Gmail). As such, any file size limits would therefore be under the control of Gmail, not Hubspot.

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Gmail file limits

SOLVE

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDid my post help answer your query?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Gmail file limits

Short A: Gmail file limits are controlled by Gmail, not HubSpot.

Longer A:

It shoud be noted here that HubSpot doesn't actually send email itself, but, more accurately, triggers sending of email from your Gmail account (in the case of Gmail). As such, any file size limits would therefore be under the control of Gmail, not Hubspot.

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes