Gmail Sales Extension

bethannon
Participante

Gmail extension makes everything slow

I recently had a rogue app make unauthorized changes to my Google profile, so I blew out my Google profile and them resetting it up.

Once I did that, I'm now having problems where Gmail but everything else as well runs super slow in chrome when I am logged in via the Hubspot Gmail sales extension. If I'm logged out, everything works normally.

I've tried all the troubleshooting steps listed in the various support articles: updating chrome; updating the Hubspot extension; clearing cache and cookies; rebooting the computer after logging out of chrome.

Anyone have any idea what Google profile setting might need some tweak so that it's not hogging all the resources?

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
bethannon
Participante

Just FYI: someone was helping me through @HubSpotSupport this morning. Just didn't want you all to duplicate any efforts.

My Chrome version is Version 105.0.5195.54 (Official Build) (64-bit) -- I assume this is what you meant by the gmail version, since Gmail doesn't have versions.

The Hubspot Sales extension version is: 2.9.0.6826

We think that there may be a Google account settings conflict?

0 Me gusta
PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hello @bethannon, Happy Friday!

Could you please let us know what is the version of your Gmail and what is the HubSpot extension you are currently using? The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps. I would like to share this knowledge base with more information .

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta