Gmail Sales Extension

NorthCollin
Membre

Gmail extension defaulting to developer account (delete developer account?)

Résolue

I just created a new free CRM account, as my organization is exploring using Hubspot as it moves away from Pipedrive. The account I used to signup (corporate account) has an old developer account attached to it when I was exporing developer functionality about a year ago.

Long story short, my Gmail extension is defaulting to my developer account instead of my CRM account, and I can't see to change it. When I choose "Email integration settings" from the extension dropdown in my Gmail account, it goes to the developer account and throws a 403 - Permission denied error since it's looking for my CRM account. If I switch accounts within Hubspot, the context is lost.

If a developer account deletion is required, I'm okay with that. Developer account ID is 3857279

Thanks!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
NorthCollin
Solution
Membre

Résolue

Solved. Make sure all apps are deleted before you try and delete the account. Not sure if that applies to all apps or just apps created several years ago (as mine was), but delete that manually FIRST, then delete account within "Settings -> Account"

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
4 Réponses
NorthCollin
Membre

Résolue

Here's the error message I receive when I try to do that: 

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 8.30.17 PM.png

0 Votes
NorthCollin
Solution
Membre

Résolue

Solved. Make sure all apps are deleted before you try and delete the account. Not sure if that applies to all apps or just apps created several years ago (as mine was), but delete that manually FIRST, then delete account within "Settings -> Account"

0 Votes
webdew
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @NorthCollin ,

Hello, To delete your developer account please follow this doc https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/developer-tools-overview goto "Developer account deletion" section in the doc.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @NorthCollin,

You should be able to delete your developer account yourself by following these steps: Cancel your HubSpot subscription

Please make 100% sure that you are deleting the correct account by double checking the portal ID.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.