Gmail Sales Extension

MBoothie
Participant

Gmail Track email checkbox isn't there...

SOLVE

I used to use Hubspot at my last job. But now I'm working at a startup on my personal computer. I signed up for a free account. Installed the Chrome extension but there's no Track email checkbox when I compose an email. Nor is there any of the Templates or other buttons. When I try to go to my Hubspot Sales personal account notifications page it tells me that I need to log in/sign up with Hubspot Sales to track emails. I have logged in both with my Hubspot and with my Gmail account and it still gives me the same warning that I need to log in to track my emails. I have uninstalled and re-installed the chrome extension with no luck. Any ideas about to to fix this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MBoothie
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Michael Zielinski at Hubspot helped me out but debugging this with me. I had 3rd party cookies disable under my Chrome settings. Once enabled, it works now!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
MBoothie
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Michael Zielinski at Hubspot helped me out but debugging this with me. I had 3rd party cookies disable under my Chrome settings. Once enabled, it works now!

0 Upvotes
gillyzammit

SOLVE

Hi there did you connect your gmail with hubspot? It should show up when you connect

0 Upvotes
MBoothie
Participant

SOLVE

How exactly do you connect your gmail to Hubspot? I thought that happened when I signed up for Hubspot with my gmail email.

0 Upvotes
gillyzammit

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
MBoothie
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for that link but I've been trying to go to email integrations tab of the settings for days. But everytime I click on it it says "There was an issue fetchings your settings. Please try again in a few minutes." That email integrations page never loads. I've tried logging all the way out of Hubspot and back in with my Gmail account but still that page doesn't load. What could be stopping it from fetching my settings?

0 Upvotes