Gmail Sales Extension keep logging me out and unable to log in SOLVE

MItroram

Some of my colleagues have been logged out constantly and then they are unable to log back in to the extension. They will need to reinstall the extension almost every time. Is this a common problem here? How do I solved it? curated.onl/nba-reddit/

reversephonelookup.onl/

Btw, I checked their chrome extension, there are no Ghostery nor any other extension.

https://pcbuilder.onl/pcpartpicker/

However, they have 2-3 other gmail accounts that they will need to open. this could be the problem, but then again, is there a workable solution that enable opening multiple gmail in a single browser while not getting log out of Hubspot? 

0 Upvotes
17 Replies 17
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

HI @MItroram,

If the users are logging in and out of different inboxes, this could be causing the extension to log them out as well. Are the users logging into different HubSpot accounts when they are logging out/logging in? 

Are the multiple inboxes they are using all connected to HubSpot/associated with your account? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Kelly18
Contributor

Any update on a solve to this problem?

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager

Hi @Kelly18 ,

Since inboxes are connected individually, I would please need more details in what is happening in your end?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Kelly18
Contributor

Hello -

Pretty simplistic. I have a team member who's gmail sales extension constantly logs out. They are then required to log in each time. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/troubleshooting-the-hubspot-sales-chrome-extension

I sent them the above article. All is well for now - but we are tracking to see if the issue occurs again.

Thank you so much!

PamCotton
Community Manager

Hi @Kelly18,

Thank you for the information, if this happens again, could you please ask your team members to try in incognito window. Do they experience the same error? If could you please collect a screenshot of it and attach it here so we can investigate more about it.

Thank you,

Pam

0 Upvotes
Kelly18
Contributor

Hello -

My teammate tried incognito mode as well.

The attached is on non-incognito mode.Sales ExtensionSales Extension

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager

Hello @Kelly18,

Thank you for the information. Could you please ensure that your users have all extensions turned off in their browser? And ask them to please check if this behavior continues after the extensions are off.

Some extensions can cause conflicts, so ensuring that this issue is not related to any extension will help us continue investigating.

Let us know how if it works.

Kindly,

Pam

Zac_Kennedy

Hey Pam, 

I am having similar issues. I have two separate Chrome Profiles, and on my work profile hub spot in Gmail just periodically logs me out which means I am missing emails and then have to go to sent and forward them.

Any thoughts? 

Thanks heaps

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager

Hello @Zac_Kennedy 

I would suggest to you also if you could please ensure that you have all extensions turned off in your browser? And check if this behavior continues after the extensions are off.

Some extensions can cause conflicts, so ensuring that this issue is not related to any extension will help us continue investigating.

What is the Gmail version you are currently using?

Thank you,

Pam

0 Upvotes
Zac_Kennedy

Hey Pam, 

Thanks for getting back to me. The only extension (I had running) were Grammarly and Hubspot, both of which are now off. I am using the desktop version of Gmail and Chrome Version 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit). 

I'll update if I have any further instances of the Gmail add-on logging me out 🙂

Thanks Pam

PamCotton
Community Manager

Hey @Zac_Kennedy 

Thank you for letting us know, I'll keep my eyes on this post in case you still experiencing this behavior in your extension.

Kindly,

Pam

0 Upvotes
Zac_Kennedy

Hey Pam,

I have had the sign-out issue a twice since my last message. Once with extensions de-activated, once with extensions activated. 

My extensions are:

1. Grammarly; and
  2. Hubspot Sales. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Zac

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager

Hello @Zac_Kennedy 

Do you receive any error message while you are signed out? Anything in particular you can share a screenshot with us?

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

0 Upvotes
Zac_Kennedy

Hey Pam, 

Please see screentshots below:

Zac_Kennedy_0-1600236701626.png

Zac_Kennedy_1-1600236713544.png

Zac_Kennedy_2-1600236724264.png

Zac_Kennedy_3-1600236734702.png

Zac_Kennedy_4-1600236743473.png

Zac_Kennedy_5-1600236753493.png

0 Upvotes
Zac_Kennedy

Just continuing on from my post yesterday, as you can see I had signed back in and tracked a few emails, now this morning it has logged out again

Zac_Kennedy_0-1600302324545.png

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager

Hi @Zac_Kennedy when chrome restarts it resets the browser and that can trigger to log out.

Because the extension is working on users browsers' rather than in HubSpot, means that it's limited as to the control that we have over this.

One common cause of this is users logging in and out of different email accounts.

Doing so can often cause a disconnection of the extension.

My recommendation would be to please follow the steps on this knowledge base article here on the troubleshooting steps that can be taken here, and let us know how that works.

I hope this helps.

Pam

0 Upvotes
Zac_Kennedy

Good Morning Pam, 

I have two instances (profiles) of chrome (with two separate google log ins). 

I on use the HubSpot extension with my work log in (that is permanently logged in, with no changing back and forth of accounts). 

0 Upvotes