Gmail Sales Extension

SandraEvH
Participant

Gmail Sales Exension access to Google Drive

Hi!

When installing the Gmail Sales Extension you agree to let HubSport acess all you files on Google Drive, among other things. I need to find out more details about what this agreement includes, and I have some questions regarding it (confidential data, GDPR etc). I cannot find any information about it here in the forum, and I do not know who to contact. Ideas?

3 Replies 3
JenBerenguer
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @SandraEvH,

Have you checked our Legal page?

https://legal.hubspot.com/legal-stuff

Jen

0 Upvotes
SandraEvH
Participant

Hi Jen!

Yes, I have been looking through the legal page, but I do not seem to find quite the right answers.

In the Product Specific Terms I can read a bit about uninstalling the extension. In the Product Privacy Policy it tells me: "You can install the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension to track Gmail and G Suite emails through your Chrome browser. The extension can read and change all your data on the websites you visit and display notifications. It logs all emails from Gmail and can be used in conjunction with the Inbox Integration."

However I can not seem to find any information about what I actually agreed to when installing the extension. Am I just blind, or do I have to look in another place?

Best,

Sandra

0 Upvotes
JenBerenguer
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @SandraEvH,

Yes, that's the privacy policy available for the extension and I'm afraid that, at least from my end, I don't have any other legal resource to share with you.

Jen 

0 Upvotes