Gmail Sales Extension

AStruss

Gmail Integration

SOLVE

I'm new to using hubspot. I like what the product can do, but whenever I send an email from my gmail instead of hubspot, the formatting makes random line breaks and also my siganture is spaced very strange. Is there any reason for this? I would like to be able to use the hubspot add on in conjunction with the gmail platform instead of operating completely within hubspot since I need to send emails from my phone sometimes.

Thanks for the help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Gmail Integration

SOLVE

Hi @AStruss,

Could you share a screenshot of these formatting issues? Are you seeing these for the logged email in HubSpot only or are the actual emails sent affected? (You can test this by sending an email to yourself.)

If it's only HubSpot interpreting the layout incorrectly within the CRM but the actual emails sent are fine, I wouldn't bother too much, honestly. For these emails it matters that the content is stored in HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Gmail Integration

SOLVE

Hi @AStruss,

Could you share a screenshot of these formatting issues? Are you seeing these for the logged email in HubSpot only or are the actual emails sent affected? (You can test this by sending an email to yourself.)

If it's only HubSpot interpreting the layout incorrectly within the CRM but the actual emails sent are fine, I wouldn't bother too much, honestly. For these emails it matters that the content is stored in HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SnapSeat

Gmail Integration

SOLVE

I've been having the same issue for years now, and I'm coming on to find a solution.

Format I see:

SnapSeat_0-1684849179915.png

What client sees when sent:

SnapSeat_1-1684849193590.png

0 Upvotes