Gmail Sales Extension

aleksandar982
Participant

Gmail Integration

SOLVE

I'm having troubles wth email integratrion. I compose a message in Gmail and have Log and Track button checked but the message does not appear in my CRM contacts records.

It was all well until today.

I tried to go Email Integrations and Disable and then Enable email integration again but with no effect.

1 Accepted solution
aleksandar982
Solution
Participant

Gmail Integration

SOLVE

Hi Tammara,

I know, it can be very frustrating. 😕

Well, I've gone to Settings > Sales > Email Integrations and clicked on Disable. And than on Enable again. This way you restart the integrations in a way.ve the same problem

I don't know for sure if that was the answer for my problem since I'tried so many things to resolve the issue myself but I do not have the problem anymore. It works just fine now, as it was before.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
Vik
Participant

Gmail Integration

SOLVE

You can use our HubSpot add-on -- Dossier -- which requires no extensions, allows you to send or receive email from Gmail or Outlook natively, and requires no bcc of special email addresses. It also works with HubSpot CRM (Free).

See the Dossier for HubSpot page: Say goodbye to: "Where did that email go?" and sign up, choose option 3, select HubSpot and continue. It will sync your last 7 days of email (or, more).

We recently migrated from Salesforce to HubSpot, ourselves -- and we use this add-on to bring all Outlook emails (incoming or outgoing) and send it to HubSpot.

sue-droneeng

Gmail Integration

SOLVE

I've been having the same problem and it is so Frustrating!! I get an error message that states "this email is not authorized to log in to this portal right now. Pls contact support for more info." Yet, I'm a freebie, so I'm out of luck. 

I get around it by using Outlook, but want it to work with both. 

And, I have tried disabling and enabling, as well as removing the email address altogether. No luck. HELP

0 Upvotes
tammara
Contributor

Gmail Integration

SOLVE

Hi,

I am having the same problem, have you found a solution as of yet? Incredibly frustrated and have not recieved an answer from my community post..

Thanks

0 Upvotes
aleksandar982
Solution
Participant

Gmail Integration

SOLVE

Hi Tammara,

I know, it can be very frustrating. 😕

Well, I've gone to Settings > Sales > Email Integrations and clicked on Disable. And than on Enable again. This way you restart the integrations in a way.ve the same problem

I don't know for sure if that was the answer for my problem since I'tried so many things to resolve the issue myself but I do not have the problem anymore. It works just fine now, as it was before.

I hope this helps.

JSLittlefield
Participant

Gmail Integration

SOLVE

Have you submitted a support ticket? They will be able to look behind the scenes and troubleshoot your problem. I've found them very helpful. You can click on the "Help" bubble on the bottom right of your screen when you are logged into Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
aleksandar982
Participant

Gmail Integration

SOLVE

I am a "Free user" so I think I do not have privilegues to contact support by the support ticket. 😕

0 Upvotes
aleksandar982
Participant

Gmail Integration

SOLVE

Any help?

0 Upvotes