Gmail Sales Extension

MilesHeadStart
Colaborador

Gmail Integration vs HubSpot Chrome Extension

resolver

Is there a difference between the HubSpot Gmail Integration and the HubSpot CRM Chrome Extension?

Is it redundant to have both installed?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @MilesHeadStart,

These are referring to the same thing, when you click the install button on the HubSpot app marketplace, you're taken to the Chrome Web Store.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas 5
webdew
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @MilesHeadStart ,

HubSpot Gmail integration means connecting your email account directly with your HubSpot account through which you can send sales emails only when you log in to your HubSpot acc. With the chrome extension, you don't have to login into your HubSpot account but you can track and log your emails sent from Gmail and use some of the HubSpot sales tools directly in your inbox.

You can choose both options.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @webdew, this information is incorrect. Both links above have the Chrome Web Store as a destination. Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @MilesHeadStart,

These are referring to the same thing, when you click the install button on the HubSpot app marketplace, you're taken to the Chrome Web Store.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Me gusta
MilesHeadStart
Colaborador

resolver

Hi @karstenkoehler and @webdew! Thanks for both of your replies. I was actually originally referring to what @karstenkoehler called out and am laughing at myself for not having clicked that link to find out that they are indeed the same thing.

But it's funny because I thought the gmail integration was what @webdew pointed out anyways. So thanks for the info both of you! 🙂

webdew

resolver

Hi @karstenkoehler ,

I am not able to open at my end, so thought of giving him the information on how personal email connection with HubSpot and Chrome extension works.

Thanks!