Gmail Integration Down

stephwhp
Participant

I've been using a free HubSpot Sales account for the last three weeks to test it out before company-wide adoption. It's been working flawlessly up to this point, but this morning will not allow me to log in via Gmail. The other team members on our account are also not able to log in at all (we get an error message each time saying "Login is unavailable" and to try again later). 

I tried resetting my password from the log-in page so I could log-in separate from the GSuite link, but the password reset failed as well. I actually had to create a second HubSpot account just so I could post in the community since you can only access support features while logged in.

Right before this I was having issues with the Chrome Extension completely changing so that I could no longer edit information from the side panel in gmail-- it looked like a redesign, but one that removed all functionality for free users. 

I can't access any of my current projects or client history right now, so any help would be appreciated! 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
stephwhp
Participant

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 10.13.20 AM.pngHere's an example of the error page. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

@stephwhp 

I saw you had posted in an additional thread (https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Account-Settings/Cannot-Login-with-G-suite-Account/m-p/23124/highli...) please take a look at those steps and respond to your individual thread here so that I can advise on next steps. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes