Gmail Sales Extension

socialjosh
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

Gmail Extension: Send Later Button Not Working; Sends Now

SOLVE

Frustrating. When I click "Send Later", instead of pulling up a calendar to set a time, it thinks for half a second then sends. 

I've tried restarting gmail, Hubspot, closing out of Chrome completely. 

Has this happened to anyone else?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @socialjosh, I'm sorry that you've been experiencing this issue. In trying to resolve this, I'd like for you to try a few troubleshooting steps first:

If this behaviour keeps occurring after you've gone through these steps, would it be possible for you to record a screencast of this happening (i.e., your going to schedule an email and it sending stright away instead)? Many people here in Support use Jing for recording screencasts, it's an easy and strightforward tool that you might want to try out.

Thanks so much for your help,

May

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @socialjosh, I'm sorry that you've been experiencing this issue. In trying to resolve this, I'd like for you to try a few troubleshooting steps first:

If this behaviour keeps occurring after you've gone through these steps, would it be possible for you to record a screencast of this happening (i.e., your going to schedule an email and it sending stright away instead)? Many people here in Support use Jing for recording screencasts, it's an easy and strightforward tool that you might want to try out.

Thanks so much for your help,

May

0 Upvotes
chelder86b
Participant

SOLVE

@MayPascaud I have the same problem. If I push the button Send Later. It shows this:

Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 12.07.06.png

I have followed your procedure, but it solved nothing. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @chelder86b,

The developers are aware of issues with the 'send later' functionality and in an effort to ensure the entire Gmail extension works properly, our developers are working on upgrades to the Gmail extension, which will be available later this year. I would recommend waiting until the new extension is released to begin using the 'send later' functionality again, as it is currently being redesigned. 

Thank you,

Jenny