Gmail Sales Extension

socialjosh
メンバー | Diamond Partner
メンバー | Diamond Partner

Gmail Extension: Send Later Button Not Working; Sends Now

解決

Frustrating. When I click "Send Later", instead of pulling up a calendar to set a time, it thinks for half a second then sends. 

I've tried restarting gmail, Hubspot, closing out of Chrome completely. 

Has this happened to anyone else?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MayPascaud
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @socialjosh, I'm sorry that you've been experiencing this issue. In trying to resolve this, I'd like for you to try a few troubleshooting steps first:

If this behaviour keeps occurring after you've gone through these steps, would it be possible for you to record a screencast of this happening (i.e., your going to schedule an email and it sending stright away instead)? Many people here in Support use Jing for recording screencasts, it's an easy and strightforward tool that you might want to try out.

Thanks so much for your help,

May

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
MayPascaud
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @socialjosh, I'm sorry that you've been experiencing this issue. In trying to resolve this, I'd like for you to try a few troubleshooting steps first:

If this behaviour keeps occurring after you've gone through these steps, would it be possible for you to record a screencast of this happening (i.e., your going to schedule an email and it sending stright away instead)? Many people here in Support use Jing for recording screencasts, it's an easy and strightforward tool that you might want to try out.

Thanks so much for your help,

May

0 いいね!
chelder86b
参加者

解決

@MayPascaud I have the same problem. If I push the button Send Later. It shows this:

Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 12.07.06.png

I have followed your procedure, but it solved nothing. 

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @chelder86b,

The developers are aware of issues with the 'send later' functionality and in an effort to ensure the entire Gmail extension works properly, our developers are working on upgrades to the Gmail extension, which will be available later this year. I would recommend waiting until the new extension is released to begin using the 'send later' functionality again, as it is currently being redesigned. 

Thank you,

Jenny