Gmail Sales Extension

Cuchu

Get tracking back

SOLVE

I clicked cross on a couple of mails instead of mute. Can I get them to show up again?

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Get tracking back

SOLVE

Hi @Cuchu thank you for clarifying.

This "x" icon will permanantly remove the notification from your stream - as such, it is not possible to restore this information. Note: Each new thread in an email chain will have its own unique notification.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Get tracking back

SOLVE

Hey @Cuchu

Would you be able to provide some more context around the problem you're seeing? It's not very clear from your description above.  If you could include a screenshot, and details of the email client and browser versions you are using I can look into that particular error message and advise on next steps to resolve it.

0 Upvotes
Cuchu

Get tracking back

SOLVE

example.png

I clicked on the cross on the upper right, not on mute. Now the thread is gone, and I can't find it anywhere.

0 Upvotes
Cuchu

Get tracking back

SOLVE

Anyone?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Get tracking back

SOLVE

Hey @Cuchu I'm still unclear on which tool you are using, and the exact goal / roadblock. Could you please send me a detailed private message?

0 Upvotes
Cuchu

Get tracking back

SOLVE

I am using https://app.hubspot.com/sales-stream/

I removed one of the tracked emails clicking the cross instead of muting it. See the screenshot in the previous message. Now I would like to get that email back in the list.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Get tracking back

SOLVE

Hi @Cuchu thank you for clarifying.

This "x" icon will permanantly remove the notification from your stream - as such, it is not possible to restore this information. Note: Each new thread in an email chain will have its own unique notification.

0 Upvotes