Gmail Sales Extension

SashaMVS

GMAIL CONTACT SYNCING HELP

SOLVE

We are having problems with this.

Gmail and syncing is happening.
But I don't see all my gmail contacts transferred to hubspot

Any help you can give with this? It says it can take hours but when I went back to check this morning only 10 contacts transferred. 
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SashaMVS,

If you want to sync Google Contacts with HubSpot contacts, I'd recommed using the Google Contacts integration. When records are created or updated in either app, that information will be automatically shared with the other one.

Is this what you already did? I'm not aware of a specific Gmail <> HubSpot sync, only connecting your personal Gmail account. This however would not sync any contacts necessarily.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SashaMVS,

If you want to sync Google Contacts with HubSpot contacts, I'd recommed using the Google Contacts integration. When records are created or updated in either app, that information will be automatically shared with the other one.

Is this what you already did? I'm not aware of a specific Gmail <> HubSpot sync, only connecting your personal Gmail account. This however would not sync any contacts necessarily.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @SashaMVS, thank you for providing this knowledge base. Currently what option is selected for records sync? For Gmail would be associated with your email, so the records would be sent to HubSpot when you send an email. Are the 10 contacts transferred had an email previously sent?

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !