Gmail Sales Extension

JD3
Participant

Firefox says Hubspot extension doesn't exist (11/2020), but Hubspot says it does exist. Who's right?

SOLVE

According to Hubspot Knowledge Base in "Browsers supported by HubSpot", Firefox has a Hubspot browser extension. But I cannot find it in the extension library. Can you provide a link to it please?  Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Firefox says Hubspot extension doesn't exist (11/2020), but Hubspot says it does exist. Who's right?

SOLVE

Hi @JD3,

The knowledge base article you're mentioning isn't referring to extensions or add-ins, it's referring to accessing HubSpot through https://app.hubspot.com/

HubSpot Sales is only available as a Chrome extension, Office 365 add-in and Outlook desktop add-in, see here.

The extension was requested for Mozilla Firefox by other users in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviewed the request, development is currently not planned.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JD3,

The knowledge base article you're mentioning isn't referring to extensions or add-ins, it's referring to accessing HubSpot through https://app.hubspot.com/

HubSpot Sales is only available as a Chrome extension, Office 365 add-in and Outlook desktop add-in, see here.

The extension was requested for Mozilla Firefox by other users in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviewed the request, development is currently not planned.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.