Gmail Sales Extension

pigott_mkt
Participant

Existing image for Hub ID

SOLVE

I recently added hubspot to test for deployment to our sales department and noticed that there is an exisiting image that relates to our company in locations I woud imagine our logo should be. It is a picture of a man that does not work for our company but does like our social media pages. I have no idea how this image is associated with our account and would greatly appreciate this being resolved before I role these tools out to our team.This is an example of where that image populates.This is an example of where that image populates.

Any and all support is appreciated.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

@roisinkirby thanks for the mention - I have encountered this before Smiley Happy@pigott_mkt and @skotwaldron thank you for the discussion, your patience is much appreciated!

HubSpot strives to provide as much useful information as possible to our users to facilitate their Sales process. One component of this is our HubSpot Insights databasean enormous database of company information, which is gathered from various sources on the web using a web scraper. 

Occasionally, this database does collect some incorrect or outdated information. Thankfully, when incorrect company logos are scraped by HubSpot Insights, the fix is very easy: if your email domain (as a user) is the same as the company domain that has been added to said company record in the CRM, you can change the logo yourself and it will be updated system-wide. So simply sign in with your company email address and change the logo for your company, and this change will be reflected in our database moving forward!

Let me know if you have any questions on this,

May

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
skotwaldron
Participant

SOLVE

That's kinda crazy! Not sure if this helps or not. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-do-i-change-the-photo-of-my-contact-...

Is the image tied to a specific contact record? or the company record?

pigott_mkt
Participant

SOLVE

Unfortunately, I do not see where it is connected to any contact within my contact list. It seems like it is associated with our account in some way but I am not sure where. Thank you for the suggestion but unfortunately that was not the fix.

0 Upvotes
skotwaldron
Participant

SOLVE

ugh, bummer. sorry about that! I might be able to talk to my contact at HS if you'd like.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@nicolebrenner@MayPascaud@jennysowyrda is this something any of you have come accross before?

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

@roisinkirby thanks for the mention - I have encountered this before Smiley Happy@pigott_mkt and @skotwaldron thank you for the discussion, your patience is much appreciated!

HubSpot strives to provide as much useful information as possible to our users to facilitate their Sales process. One component of this is our HubSpot Insights databasean enormous database of company information, which is gathered from various sources on the web using a web scraper. 

Occasionally, this database does collect some incorrect or outdated information. Thankfully, when incorrect company logos are scraped by HubSpot Insights, the fix is very easy: if your email domain (as a user) is the same as the company domain that has been added to said company record in the CRM, you can change the logo yourself and it will be updated system-wide. So simply sign in with your company email address and change the logo for your company, and this change will be reflected in our database moving forward!

Let me know if you have any questions on this,

May

0 Upvotes