Gmail Sales Extension

mnguyen
Mitglied

Empty UI page

lösung

I am having trouble accessing my hubspot extension from my gmail account. The following message appears on the URL box https://app.hubspot.com/empty-ui and the webpage is empty as the link suggests. I have checked to see if there are any conflicted extensions which there are none. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have cleared my cache and cookies.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
mnguyen
Lösung
Mitglied

Empty UI page

lösung

Hi Jenny,

I resolved the issue myself by uninstalling the extension, clearing my cache and cookies for 4 weeks (instead of 1 week) reinstalled the extension and it started working again.

Thanks 

Monica

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
9 Antworten
Elsley
Mitglied

Empty UI page

lösung

I am still having this issue. 

Have uninstalled, cleared cache, reinstalled, checked settings, etc etc. Still returns /empyy-ui. 

0 Upvotes
BelindaHommel
Mitglied

Empty UI page

lösung

I am also having this issue. I've cleared my cache and reinstalled the extension, not luck 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Empty UI page

lösung

Hi @BelindaHommel,

Can you please begin by going through the troubleshooting steps outlined here.

If you are still stuck after following these steps, please let us know and we can investigate this matter further.

Thank you,

Jenny

pshah88
Mitglied

Empty UI page

lösung

Hi Jenny, 

I have the same issue. I went through your troubleshooting steps and still nothing. I keep getting taken to https://app.hubspot.com/empty-ui after successfully logging in. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Empty UI page

lösung

HI @mnguyen,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, can you please send along a screenshot of what you are seeing when you try to use Gmail? Additionally, are any other users in the account experiencing this issue? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
lizye
Mitglied

Empty UI page

lösung

Hi Jenny,

I continue to have this problem. I've already uninstalled, cleared cookies and cache, reinstalled the chrome extension. I've also checked that my chrome extension is the same email address as my gmail and my hubspot account.

I'm already logged into hubspot.com.

When i click on the gmail  hubspot icon, I am prompted to login. But after logging in, I get a app.hubspot.com/empty-ui issue. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 9.59.11 AM.png

0 Upvotes
beetleback
Mitglied

Empty UI page

lösung

I'm currently experiencing this issue as well. I tried to uninstall and clear cache for 4 weeks. Still not working.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Empty UI page

lösung

Hi @beetleback,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Can you please confirm the issue occurs across multiple browsers? 

The more information you can share around what you have tried already, and where you are seeing this issue, the better we can advise on best next steps!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
mnguyen
Lösung
Mitglied

Empty UI page

lösung

Hi Jenny,

I resolved the issue myself by uninstalling the extension, clearing my cache and cookies for 4 weeks (instead of 1 week) reinstalled the extension and it started working again.

Thanks 

Monica

0 Upvotes