Gmail Sales Extension

JElliott7
Membro

Emails not being delivered to Hubspot

Hello. We use Gmail and I have noticed that sometimes and email will show up in the inbox but won't show up in Hubspot. Instead its going straight to the deal. I was wondering if anybody can help me?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Emails not being delivered to Hubspot

Hi @JElliott7

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I recommend checking the article Log email replies in CRM that explains which emails can be logged in HubSpot automatically and goes through the requirements that need to be met for an email reply to log in the CRM. The article also has a troubleshooting section which might be helpful. 

If you won't find an anwer in the article, I'd like to ask you for more information about your current HubSpot setup. The more info, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist. If you'll share screenshots, please don't forget to remove any sensitive data like email addresses. 

• Have you connected your Gmail account with HubSpot? If yes - have you connected it as a personal email in your settings > General > Email or as a team email in the tool Conversations? You can read more about the difference between the two options in this Knowledge base article. 
  • Are you using the HubSpot Sales Chrome Extension to log emails? If yes, have you already checked your default Log & Track settings?
  • Can you tell us more about the email that failed to log - where did you expext it to log? In the Conversations inbox in HubSpot or on a contact record? Was this an outgoing email, a new incoming email from a contact, or an email reply to an email you have previously logged in the CRM? 

Thanks!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings