Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Emails in Gmail no longer there, only in Hubspot CRM

Highlighted
Mitwirkender

I have a Gmail GSuite account and I have it connected to Hubspot's CRM . I use it to track emails I send to check opens.

I went looking for some emails that I sent via Gmail to a particular contact and I couldnt find them in Gmail (or most of them). They are in Hubspot but not Gmail even though they were sent via the latter.

How do I keep the emails in Gmail as I want them there?

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
6 Respostas 6
Community-Manager

Hi @JoliD,

HubSpot will never delete any emails you send from Gmail from your inbox (you can only delete emails from the contact record manually). 

If you are not seeing your emails properly accounted for in your email inbox, I would recommend checking in with Gmail as this is not a setting HubSpot controls, or would interfere with.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Mitwirkender

Hi @jennysowyrda and thanks for the response.

Im still baffled as the emails im referring are not in my Gmail inbox but I can see them in Hubspot's CRM. I had to forward an email I sent at the end of last year and rather than doing this from Gmail (as I couldnt find in my inbox even after searching) I had to forward from Hubspot.

I did a quick test and I think this is related to connecting my (Gmail) inbox to Hubspot. One of the main reasons for using your servce is to track email opens. I got an email yesterday that says my inbox is disconnected so I need to reconnect, which I havent done yet. I tried sending a quick email to see if it still tracks and it does so Im guessing the issue Im seeing is related to connecting my inbox.

Just wondering what your thoughts are re the above.

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Community-Manager

Hi @JoliD ,

The settings around email responses being in your email inbox will be determinded by your email inbox. 

For more information on HubSpot's email reply settings: 

1. Log email replies 

2. Send and reply to one to one emails

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Mitwirkender

I sign up with Hubspot, connect my inbox and my emails disappear from Gmail and appear in Hubspot. I havent even looked at the settings so the issue is not my end.

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Neues Mitglied

This JUST happened to me this AM -- so **bleep** frustrating!!!  Has any one found the reason for this happening?   Why would I use a CRM that does that?

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Community-Manager

Hi @davidhbigelow,

Do you mind sharing more information about what you are experiencing? HubSpot will not delete emails from your Gmail account. The emails that are sent using HubSpot are sent through your inbox connection, and then housed in HubSpot, however the emails will not be deleted by HubSpot.

If you can share more details regarding what you are experiencing, I am happy to partner together to resolve this issue.

Thank you,
Jenny

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva