Gmail Sales Extension

nguyennguyen
Participant

Emails from our clients not logged in Hubspot

Hi,

I set up a personal email and Sales extension to log and track all outgoing and incoming emails that are connected to a contact in Hubspot.

But it seems that sales extensions only log emails I reply to that contact to Hubspot. These emails that contact replies to my own personal email is not logged in Hubspot.

Please advise me!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @nguyennguyen 

Could you please confirm what is your email server? Outlook or gmail? What version you are currently using?

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
nguyennguyen
Participant

Hi PamCotton,

I'm using Gmail. 

For more information in my case:

1. I connect email abc@gmail.com to conversion inbox in Hubspot CRM, it is considered as a team email. When Lead A (a@gmail.com) sent to this email, it will be shown in the conversion inbox.

2. Then, I navigate to contacts and access Lead A (a@gmail.com) to reply to emails to them. To personalize email, when replying to Lead A, I'm using my own personal email that is connected to Hubspot, for example, b@gmail.com

3. I setup Hubspot Sales extension for Gmail to log and track emails. I see that the emails I sent to Lead A will be recorded in Hubspot. However, the emails Lead A sent to my own personal email (b@gmail.com) will not be recorded in Hubspot.  Is it because they initially sent to abc@gmail.com, then I used my personal email b@gmail.com, they will not unable to record or not?

0 Upvotes