Gmail Sales Extension

CMontois

Emails 1-1 to gmail are blocked

SOLVE

Hi, 

I'm a new user of hubspot. We synchronized our gmail solution to hubspot to send 1-1 emails. 

We just discover an unfortunate issue : impossible to send an email to gmail.com. All message are blocked. 

I don't understand why. 

Does anyone had a similar problem ? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CMontois,

This seems to be a temporary issue and it's already being addressed: https://status.hubspot.com/

karstenkoehler_0-1678294835280.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Electromagnetic

SOLVE

I am experiencing the same issue. I use a Google Workspaces account with the Hubspot Chrome extension. Many of the one-to-one emails I send are not getting through. The only emails that reliably get through are ones I send directly from inside my Hubspot contact pages.

I discovered this issue when clients and leads told me that they never received an important email I sent. I am uninstalling the Hubspot Chrome extension now, but the CRM is much less useful if it doesn't log my sales emails.

Is there any update on fixing this issue? I noticed that the status update posted above only mentiones the EU, and I am in the United States.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CMontois,

This seems to be a temporary issue and it's already being addressed: https://status.hubspot.com/

karstenkoehler_0-1678294835280.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CMontois

SOLVE

Indeed ! Thanks a lot for your help