Gmail Sales Extension

S2

Email signature

SOLVE

Hello,

We are trialling your free version.

When adding an email signature anything more than a couple of lines and one image it hangs and never updates.

Is this correct? do you have a limit?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Email signature

SOLVE

Hi @S2, thanks for reaching out!

There should not be a limit on the amount of lines that you can add to your Email Signature. I actually tested this out in my own portal, and was able to add a signature with 20+ lines of text and an image; I then sent myself a test email from the CRM, and the signature appeared as expected.

I would recommend trying to clear your cache, restart your browser, and try adding the signature again. Make sure to test it out after saving the changes, by sending yourself an email from the CRM. If the issue persists, feel free to send me a private message with a screenshot of any error you're seeing, or indication that the signature is not saving/not appearing on sent emails!

Best,

May

View solution in original post

25 Replies 25
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Email signature

SOLVE

Thanks @ReganCarver, I saved the screenshot and deleted it because it contained personal information. I just need a screenshot of the Email section in a contact record, with no signature appearing. You can PM this to me!

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Email signature

SOLVE

Hi @ReganCarver, I want to let you know that your issue should now be resolved: your owner email should now show up as intended, same as your signature. You might need to refresh the page / log out and in to see these changes reflected. Let me know if you run into any issues!

0 Upvotes
nbugara

Email signature

SOLVE

Hey,

I was trying to set up a customized email signature and I'm having issues.

First, is it possible to change the font color of your signature?

Second, I try to add an image of my logo and it's added very large with no options to minimize it. 

Please help,

Nick

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Email signature

SOLVE

Hi @nbugara, your question is not actually related to the original topic at hand here - this discussion was regarding difficulties with generating the email signature itself.

However, it is possible to increase/descrease the size of an image in an email signature, by simply dragging the edge of the image. You can also change the color of the text in the HTML section, though you would need to know some basic HTML in order to do so. Here is a GIF illustrating this process:

signature.gif

To ease this process, I would recommend testing out our free email signature generator: https://www.hubspot.com/email-signature-generator

If you have any more questions, please create a new topic!

May

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Email signature

SOLVE

@MayPascaud  I can't wait to try this.  Hoping it helps with formatting issues. 

0 Upvotes