Email scheduling error in Gmail

New Contributor

20170620_111648_001.jpgerror message ..

I've tried to log in, log out, disable Chrome extension and re-enable the extension. Re-connect and restart the extension with Gmail. I just can't get email scheduling work. It keeps showing "Error occurred while scheduling..." message. 

It was working about two weeks ago. I am currently using the free sales tool. I thought the scheduling is included.

Any help?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
New Contributor

@powerfusion I'm experiencing the exact same problem! Also happened around 2 weeks ago, when it appeared that the Hubspot Sales interface changed. Previously, I used to be able to specify exactly what time my emails were scheduled. Since that interface updated to quarterly blocks, I have not been able to schedule emails.

Have tried every step in the support folder, IMAP = enabled, reconnected gmail, reinstalled the app, and even checked to see if my Chrome was the latest version. Still doesn't work.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I wonder where the support teams are? 

Yup. I guess the interface change cause the problem. 

Please fix this soon. Or I have to choose other tools to do so. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I don't get the error message but I noticed that none of my scheduled emails were sending since that interface change when they moved to quarterly time slots instead of being able to pick the exact time. My emails were just sitting in my Gmail Drafts folder and at the designated time they were supposed to send, the status on the email changed from Scheduled to Draft. I contacted Hubspot yesterday and heard back. Here's what they said:

Thanks for reaching out to HubSpot Support - I am happy to help. This is an issue our development team is aware of, and the 'send later tool' is going to be revisited later in 2017 to improve the tool overall and make the feature better. In order to ensure that the tool is the best that it can be, our product team is going to focus on rebuilding the tool completely, as previous piecemeal fixes have resulted in a snowball effect of issues. Rather than continue to piece together the parts of the tool that are not working as expected, they are going to completely address and rebuild the tool to ensure that it is the most reliable and effective version possible. I am afraid that because of all of these circumstances our product team is not able to fix this feature at this time. I apologize for this response, as I know that this has been an ongoing problem for you and others and I am sorry for any frustration that this has caused. I apologize I cannot provide a more specific time frame on when this feature will be restructured, but you will see a product notification either via email or in-app when it is available. Please do let me know if I can clarify this in any way!

Exact same problem here. This error is putting a HUGE damper on my productivity and causing me to miss sending important emails. I tried everything in this article https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email-tracking/my-scheduled-email-failed-to-send

including deleting the extension and reinstalling. Still not working. 

It doesnt appear that support is replying to this thread. Anyone have another solution? If not Hubspot than what?

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi folks. The scheduling tools does not work correctly and will be fixed in a future update. You can refer to this community post for more information.

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution